Now that it has been determined that Sees is by far the readers favorite...which Sees candy would you like to receive this Valentine's Day?
Peanut brittle is a favorite of mine...and chocolate buttercream...and molasses chips.....Mmmmm and bourdeaux are orgasmic...and those chocolate covered crispy ones...and....California brittle...and....I think I've gained 5 pounds just by looking! *LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*EAT SEES*



3 comments:
This is sooo easy! My favorite See's candy is Butterscotch Squares. I love them so much that I buy a couple pounds everytime I go back to CA. The last time I waited forever on a Tuesday only to find out they were out. The gal told me to order over the internet. I told her you can only order pre-packaged candy, no special orders, something she didn't know.
Anyway, I really think See's would have won your poll by a wider margin if it were available everywhere....like it is in CA.
Ok, no now I'm going to try to re-block my memory of Butterscotch Squares. It's just too painful knowing I have to wait...unless one of my kids in CA reads this and sends me some...yeah, like when do we expect hell to freeze over?
Favorite Sees candy is Summertime, only available in summertime. I love the nuts and chews though....Told Ralph he is not allowed to get me any for Valentine's Day though, I can't have them in the house...I could eat half a pound a day.
Marie
soft centers, please. pretty much doesn't matter what's inside as long as it's a soft center. and if it's got the little sprinkles on top, LOOK OUT! now i want chocolate...
cathy
Post a Comment