I can't not post this...I kept quiet all throughout basketball, while the team won yet another division title....the first back-to-back in the high school's history- and prior to that had not won one since 1985!!!! BUT today was the best...BIG Foot took 4th in league in badminton Men's Singles and heads to C.C.S. next week. He's the only non-Asian kid who won today. It's been a great senior year.
And while I am on a roll....Daughter #2 graduated last weekend....BIG Foot graduates in June and so does Daughter #1....it's Pomp and Circumstance all around baby!
LIVESTRONG
22 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congratulations!! Glad you checked in, you've been missed. :)
Well, well!! You are back! Where have the years gone? Three graduates in one week? Kudos and best of luck to Big Foot at CCS!!!
Welcome back!
Heyyyyyyy, what's going on over here!? Every once in awhile I check in--just in case :)
Post a Comment