It's hard to tell from the dinky picture sent from my cell phone....which for some reason won't open larger in my new laptop....hmmm? Anyways, the FINISH line is in the top right corner and I am holding up 6 fingers and the Captain is holding up 3....for 63 fun miles this morning!My running mileage has gone down as we are are training for climbing Whitney....but my riding mileage has increased since I have been getting up with the Captain at 4:30 to ride....so I ended up riding more in July than all of the months this year! Go team!
I have increased my hiking and walking using a backpack with weights....this month I will test myself out at altitude to see if I will be ready for the climb next month...again, GO TEAM!
*LIVESTRONG*



4 comments:
I'm so totally impressed!! I get winded walking 63 STEPS!!!
Awesome!! What are you training for?
4:30!!!!!?? You are one serious mountain climber.
Good luck!
You inspire me.
Post a Comment