Okay Grandma J....and Cortney and Running Girl.....I love the Rangers....(hence my BIG Foot Nolan Ryan,) BUT I live in the Bay Area...and I had to root for the Angels in 2002....my hometown team...(back when they were the California Angels FROM Anaheim not Los Angeles,) so now it's time to root for the Giants now that my least favorite player retired.
So....how about a bet for some Sees Candies from CA if the Giants loose in trade for some Texas ? if the Giants win??
*LIVESTRONG* LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*FEAR THE BEARD*
23 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Who could turn down such an easy peasy bet? I will take the Rangers because they have the bestest ever California Angel (from Anaheim) Nolan Ryan as their leader!
I will scour the Texas hills and prairies, and maybe the caves and rivers, but I'm sure I can come up with something almost as wonderful as See's Candy. It will be hard, but fun!
Glad you're in....now to hunt downt he other two!
I'm not really watching it but I'll send you some fun Texas things if the Rangers lose!
Post a Comment