28 November 2010

Mmmmm...

Thanksgiving was fun...a collection of neighbors whose kitchens where being remodeled, friends whose family was too far away-or flat out didn't want to visit them on TG -and kids home from college and friends....and Postcard Cindy gave us the deep fryer to fry that turkey to perfection! It was an interesting, fun Thanksgiving to say the least!



The next day was spent here:



A beautiful day for a run across the bridge...we met our college roommate and husband there and then home for dinner and partying early into the next morning....just like in college again...only older with responsibilities, jobs, kids and mortgages!

I am now working on orders from the craft fair....$800 went to Camp Jack to make this the Merriest Christmas ever. You can visit Jack's site at caringbridge.org/visit/campjack

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*MAKE MERRY*

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, busy weekend!! I'll bet those 4 days flew by, huh? Too bad we have to go to work tomorrow. I could use a day or two to rest up. :)

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Sounds like a nice holiday! Back to work tomorrow which I'm not looking forward to. Luckily only 3 more until our winter vaca starts. You too?