26 December 2010

1,000 Miles or BUST

I was going to break 1,000 miles on my bike this year easily. Then I hurt my back at Thanksgiving...I coughed so hard I pulled a muscle or two...and didn't get to ride to school for the last 15 days...so I walked....and therefore I am short by just about 100 miles.

I was resigned to the fact that I would not make my goal...but the Captain thinks I can do it....we are off for a ride tomorrow....and I just put 4 in on the stationary bike today and Christmas Eve....so maybe I will make the 1,000 miles because I sure didn't make my running goal.

Happy Sunday to all, and to all a WONDERFUL final week of the year.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER* RIDE 100 MILES*

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, 1,000 miles!! I'm so impressed. I don't think I took 1,000 steps this year!