04 February 2011

1 Mile Baby!

I swam a mile for the first time since college....I rode to and from work....and came home and wanted to run so I could say I did all 3 workouts in one day...I thought I went one mile but the Nike chip says .94...it'll do! It's too late to do more and it's time for dinner...

TGIF! It was a looooooooooooooooong day without a break...but the weekend is here!
S-U-P-E-R---B-O-W-L---P-A-R-T-Y
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY THE FOOTBALL WEEKEND*

2 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Marey,
Are you training for a triathalon?! You are in fabulous shape!

Previous post question...Is your son in Colorado Springs? He's going to school?? Both of our girls are in Colorado now too...Amy, her PA rotation and Emily, her Exercise Science internship. However, Emily's best friend is in Colorado Springs for her internship. Always a small world story somewhere, isn't there.

Happy Weekend ~Natalie

Busy Bee Suz said...

YOU ARE SUPER WOMAN!!!!!!