21 February 2011

The view from my bike ride today...the San Diego boardwalk.....
wish you were here.....the sun was out....the dolphin were out...and all was well in LMNOP-land......







Go here: http://canicontrolmylifeificantcontrolmyhair.blogspot.com/2011/02/which-of-these-things-is-not-like-other.html to see BIG Foot visiting How Can I Control My Hair's family at a hocky match

6 comments:

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Greetings from Finland. This blog is fun to explore, through, other countries, people, culture and nature. Come take a look Teuvo pictures on my blog. And tell all your friends, why should he visit Teuvo pictures on my blog. That is why you get a ticket to stand up to a higher Teuvo pictures blog flag collection, a lovely end of February you Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

ChiTown Girl said...

He is one handsome Sasquatch!

Busy Bee Suz said...

This looks gorgeous...so glad YOU are having a lovely day!!!
It was pretty much the same for us...I got sunburned. Ouch.

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Ha ha ha! I loved that picture of him towering over that family. Very cute!

I love San Diego. There for the long weekend? Have fun!

Natalie said...

Snowed all day. That beach looks goooood :)

Unknown said...

I am trying to still love you...
it isn't working too well. WOW what a gorgeous day!