07 April 2011

And I bought all 3...


My favorite candy bar is the red labeled Nestle. Once upon a time it was easy to find in Longs Drug Stores nearby....then I could only find it once in a while... then once in a Blue moon... then never.....

In Hawaii in 2005, I found some in the airport for $$$$$ and bought a few. But since then, I have only found them in random giant bags of Halloween candies...but that was it....



THEN, after swimming the Captain and I went into a little liquor store near the SMAC searching for gold coin candies for school....AND THERE WITH LIGHT SHINING DOWN FROM THE HEAVENS ON MY FAVORITE CANDIES AND ANGELS SINGING....were 3 red Nestles left in a box......AND THEY WERE MINE ALL MINE!



I am easy to please like that....



*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*


EAT YOUR FAVORITE CANDY*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm curious, what makes them different from the blue wrapped Nestle?

I recently fell in love with the coconut M&M's.

M said...

The blue ones are "crunch bars"....they have those rice krispie things in them....they are a last resort for milk chocolate lovers :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for clearing that up! Now go try those coconut M&M's. Thats if you like coconut with chocolate. I love Mounds bars, so it was a no brainer for me.

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Oh wow! That is exciting. I've never had too much of a craving for candy, but I friend of mine is obsessed with Cadbury Crunchy bar which she first had in Australia. It's made in the UK so whenever I travel there I always grab a few to bring back. It reminds me of Charlie and the Wonka Bars...have a tiny piece every day so it lasts you some time. :)