21 April 2011

GUESS WHERE WE ARE....

...first 5 clues....(sorry Postcard Cindy...you cannot play since you were privy to the plans prior to the trip...but we love you anyways...)



1. Obviously internet service is lacking...and I have a cheap phone so I cannot update from there.



2. Gas is $5.67 for regular




3. The weather is HOT!




4. PHOTO EXHIBIT CLUE

5. PHOTO EXHIBIT CLUE





*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*(PHOTOS CAN BE DECEIVING :)*

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say California. EVERYTHING costs more there, it's HOT and sunny, yet you can go up to the mountains and find snow. Am I close?

Postcard Cindy said...

I don't mind at all! I love you both too. Can't wait to see both of you, hopefully soon here at my house.

Postcard Cindy

Unknown said...

I'm gonna say Tahoe, either side of the border..but probably CA because everything is more expensive in CA.

Of course I still think it might be Utah.

Cindy, call me gf!!!

Jen said...

??? I got a D in geography