YES!!
I made it into the San Francisco Women's Nike Half Marathon/Marathon lottery in October!!
I got my confirmation this morning. I have only made it in 50% of the times I have tried...so this time I made extra sure and entered myself with Team Noelle ( caringbridge.org/nj/noelle ) AND I entered Daughter #1 just to be extra sure of getting a slot..and guess what? We both got picked! So now she is jazzed about running so we will be a double team.
It is absolutely the best run ever!
Not only do I get to meet up with parents whose children had cancer when Daughter #1 did, but I also get to run for a great cause, stay in shape (this time) and get a Tiffany's necklace at the finish line from a good looking fireman :)
RUN LIKE A GIRL
is the Nike run's motto....JUST DO IT!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RUN LIKE A GIRL & A MOM*
*and as for BIG Foot...our insurance man that I talked to yesterday told me that he would call her insurance again. I told him I want to know right now if she is covered. Then we can do the small claims thing if she is not...she sounds a lot like my mom and won't admit she was wrong...and try to get the $500 deductible back.



4 comments:
Good for you!!!! How many of those Tiffany gifts does one girl need? You ran it last year too, didn't you? My son's stepdaughter did it too, don't know if she will be as lucky as you this year.
Your mom sounds a lot like mine! fingers crossed for Big Foot.
Do you have a fundraising link?? If so, please post it,
Congrats on getting a spot!
Congrats to you both!!!!!
Post a Comment