YAHOOOO! Mt. Whitney here we come again!!
...I won't know the dates or how many days I have a permit for until I get my snail mail confirmation....BUT I am so excited! I will be in so much better shape this climb...(and perhaps I will find out what that altitude sickness prescription is!)
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*EAT CAKE*ENJOY A SCHOOL HOLIDAY*CLIMB A BIG 14*



3 comments:
What does it mean you don't know the dates? Do you just request permits and you get what you get and don't throw a fit? I have heard that's a tough climb. But I'm sure for a super fit chick like you it will be no problem.
Enjoying your break I hope...I know I am!
What holiday???
To clairify: Friday was Ceasar Chavez Day here= day off school...not for all CA schools but my district.
As for Mt. Whitney, on Feb. 1 you can apply to a lottery for a permit. You can ask for up to 10 dates and they will fill you in on their calendar if there is room. They allow 150 people per day on the mountain May-Nov- so I got lucky!
Post a Comment