I candled the eggs!
Fed the silk worms....the first ones are forming coccoons!
Calendar...(April Showers Bring May Flowers)
Clay handprints for Open House had to all get glazed today and then put into the kiln...it is hard for 5 year olds to understand taht the color they are glazing with is not the final color...and while I wasn't watching a few went overboard with glaze...ooops!
These posters look the same as they did 50 years ago....
Yes...that egg you see candled has a duckling in it! In fact 6/6 duck eggs have ducklings! If all goes well we will have 6 ducklings! There appear to be 4/6 chicks...chicken eggs are thicker, or at least less transparent than duck eggs....two seem to not be fertile. It is so cool...you can see blood vessels and details of the little ones at day 15!
The super cool ENT poster is from my follow up surgery long overdue Dr. visit....I have no signs of tumor regrowth, and although I will probably never feel my right ear again I do have control of all my facial muscles and the scar has healed well and is barely visible. I am thankful!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*10 ON 10*



5 comments:
HAPPY TEN! I liked your feeding the koi fish pic - great color.
Exhausting, isn't it!?!?!
Agreed on the vans...I also "ahhh" when I get to wear my addidas sneaks.
Yes, the ENT poster will never change will it? Glad for the good medical news and yippee for baby ducks!!! YOU did great!!!!
I didn't know that you had surgery, but I'm glad you have no reocurring signs of tumor!
I bought my first pair of Vans in the late 60's right from the place they made them in Anaheim. Now they sell them everywhere!
Looks like a busy day, but wait, what tumor? What did I miss while we were gone???
Post a Comment