04 May 2011

And I used to do this with 3 little kids....

Tuesday
6:40 arrive at school w/o keys....there goes the extra prep time I left early for... Wait for janitor and then prep.
7:30 Tutor
8:30 Rest of class arrives
12:50 last K leaves...use restroom and try to shove down a pbj sandwich
1:15 Mtg for modernization
2:50 Mtg is out
3:20 Leave for home on bike
3:45 Grab a drink and leave in car for Kinder art committee mtg in South City
4:10 Art mtg
5:00 CKA mtg
8:40 Leave for home
9:10 Get home and eat something because Chex Mix does not a dinner make

10:00 unwind...read a little
11:00 Sleep


Wednesday
6:15 Find keys ride to work
7:30 Tutor
8:35 Teach
12:45 last K leaves
1:30 Staff training
2:30 Staff mtg
3:30 Union mtg
4:15 Go to classroom and clean up for Kinder Orientation in my room at 7 p.m.
5:00 Ride home in HOT sun
5:30 Drink water, chat with Daughter #1
6:15 Change and head to school for Kindergarten Orientation

7:00 Orientation goes well
8:15 Leave with clippers to cut Mulberry leaves for too many silk worms
8:35 Leave school
HOME AGAIN HOME AGAIN JIGGITY JIG....


*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RUN THE HAMSTER WHEEL*

1 comment:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Sheesh I know! I haven't had anything after school this whole week and I hardly know what to do with myself. And "they" say we only work part time. :)