Guess correctly in the comments and you too can win a personalized bloggy towel like Pumpkin Delight did when we were in Death Valley. (and yes, Postcard Cindy knows but she won't divulge Grandma J!)
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*GUESS AWAY*
(side note funny...when I ran this morning with my Nike+, Lance Armstrong congratulated me for running my fastest mile yet- which is because all my information got erased when I added a new playlist...probably ran my slowest miles ever!)



8 comments:
I have no idea, but the view is stunning!
I love my towel! Thanks! I think I know, but I don't want to ruin everyone else's fun. I'll guess in my head!
Tahoe....either state.
Ok, my second guess.
Somewhere in Utah
Mt.Hood
Mt Everest
Death valley
Coalville? Although if you were there this weekend , that will be so weird! We were in Park City! And it snowed. A lot. And the mountains looked a lot like this...
Post a Comment