30 June 2011

Brooklyn Bridge, Twin Tower site, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island & Wall Street

Yes, we did take the subway today...we had our Statue of Liberty tour at 8...so if we walked from our hotel we would have had to leave too early for me....sooooo we took the #5 to Bowling Green and made our tour. 6+ miles of walking today...which beat yesterday's miles with backpacks on...and having our backpacks sniffed by the bomb dog before we could enter the hotel...


911 Museum outer wall...

The new building where the Twin Towers were....
Our lady...this tour was the best!


....until tomorrow...


*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH
HARDER*WALK NEW YORK*

2 comments:

Connie said...

Hello! I saw your comment over at Grandma J's blog, so I thought I'd come around and say hi. :-)

Great pictures here. Sounds like you are having quite an adventure! Have a nice 4th of July weekend!

Busy Bee Suz said...

What a great place to be on this weekend!!!! So glad you are getting to see allllll the sights!!!