Sunset last night....70 degrees and partly cloudy...I know...lots of you want to trade me because your heat has been in triple digits for weeks....I love it here...but also love the heat....I miss humid New York....but I will take the beautiful peace Washington brings.
Monday we went to Portland. I got to meet up with a former student, her mom and her little sister. We had a great lunch and then headed over to Voo Doo Doughnuts.
Then we headed home....back to the waiting brown eyed/blue eyed alligator.....
...and his side kick Max....who is just a regular dog....
...who has to put up with Ben Frank....who jumped on the bed, got on the headboard and ate my night guard...into 6 pieces....fortunately it wasn't the kind you have custom made for $500....I would have been crying...it was only the over-the-counter-boil-in-a-pot kind and mold to your teeth....and my niece bought me another one for $20....so I forgave the alligator dog...
*TAKE A GREAT VACATION*



3 comments:
Awwww....the alligator dog looks remorseful. :)
Cock and balls? huh? I love me some doughnuts!
Oh my hell!!! Do they REALLY have those labeled as Cock and Balls?!?!?! That's hilarious!
And, I'm pretty sure you meant to say "triple digits," not "double digits," my friend. The car said 104 this afternoon. WTF!?
Busy Bee Suz: Yep, that's what they are called...order up! The Barvarian cream is awesome...and I don't eat doughnuts!
ChiTown Girl: Yep, I meant triple digits..I had to hurry and post...too little time...fixed it just now!
Post a Comment