IT RAINED.
I SWAM...it really wasn't that bad! I was one of the few without a wetsuit. 64 degrees is okay without one.
I BIKED....and I rocked! I kept it at 20 MPH until the rain pelted down...then I lowered it down to 15 MPH.
I RAN....and that is where I sucked. (Had diarrhea at the end...shhhhh, don't tell anyone....Mexican food for lunch yesterday...my brother-in-law had it too.)
I FINISHED!
I wasn't prepared for rain. The whole transition thing was new to me anyway and the rain just threw off everything I had prepared for. When I do it again I will know how to cut down on my transition time.
But I am so happy to have completed my first mini tri. No photos since it was raining non stop.....but I will take one in my new shirt...and my age on my leg.



4 comments:
Good for you! That is so impressive. I really dislike the rain, so doing anything most anything in it is miserable, let alone a Tri. Very cool indeed!
Congrats to you....you rock!!!!! Sorry about the rain, but again, YOU rock!
I'm so totally impressed with you!!! And, the fact that you were able to finish despite your "tummy troubles" absolutely makes you a freakin' ROCK STAR!!
Yay, Marey! You are a real trooper.
Post a Comment