28 August 2011

CSE Insurance, Target and Sherrif's Association....THANK YOU!

Daughter #1 and I both received $200 Target gift cards for our classrooms early Saturday morning...it was also free of sales tax...and in CA that's 9%!

I was able to buy all of this PLUS a $10 package of Brown Bear, Brown Bear decals for my book shelf and I still have $25 remaining on the card.

The curtain rods are for the Very Hungry Caterpillar curtain valances my sister made for the two windows in my room. I felt like the people working there were wondering if this stuff was really for my classroom...so I will take photos and send with my thank you letters. I am so totally lucky!

Then today, Daughter #1 and I got up and ran 2.5 miles...we are crash training for the S.F. Women's Nike 1/2 Marathon in October...yikes!

Then we got together with Daughter #1's friend the Boy Scout and went for a 30 mile bike ride so he could try out his new wheels...

Now I am getting ready to return the baby I watched for the weekend...


And it's back to work tomorrow...and to start swimming again since all the classroom moving and Mt. Whitney Hiking and the start of school have gotten in the way of swim time. We have also had our first 3 days of summer...yahoo!

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH
HARDER*JUST DO IT*

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh my gosh, congrats on the gift cards. That's awesome!

This is the first picture I've ever seen of you where I can actually see your beautiful face!! You are gorgeous, as is your daughter. Usually, you have on a helmet of some kind, and sunglasses. ;-)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your class is going to be the best one in the school!!!!
How nice to receive those donations...glad for both of you. (and your students!)
You guys are always on the go...love it!