My niece said it was a good book and when we were at the greatest bookstore ever- Powell's in Portland- she found it and put it in my pile of children's books that I was buying. I read it in a week.
Last night the Captain and I went to the movies and saw it....of course the book is way better...but well worth seeing in the theatre...which we rarely go to. But I couldn't wait until this came out on DVD.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER
*SEE THE HELP*



4 comments:
I liked both very much. I think books are always way better than the movie, but this movie didn't change the book much. I don't like when Hollywood changes big parts of great books, so I was pleased that it was pretty right on.
How is your year going?
I loved the book as well and I ALMOST got to see it at the theater this weekend...maybe next weekend???
Somehow books are always better than the film.
I bought the book a couple weeks ago, but haven't read it yet. Glad you're giving it a thumbs up. I have one chapter left of the book I'm currently reading, then I'm going to start The Help.
Loved the book, loved the movie, too!
Post a Comment