10 October 2011

Ribs and Running...Really-

So it has been two weeks of babying my ribs. I didn't ride my bike or run...or carry any books or hold open doors for others ....and on Saturday I decided enough was enough. So Daughter #1 and I got up early and went to a local trail to run 9 miles. It was a beautiful morning to run with fog out over the reservoir and a whole lot of deer playing "chicken" with us on the trail. We both felt fine running a snail pace....so we should be good to go on Sunday....minus the deer.

Think sunshine and not the rain we had all day today.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH
 HARDER*RUN LIKE A GIRL*

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Glad you babied your ribs...as you should have.
Best of luck!!!!

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Marey,
I have been thinking about you...and am glad to hear that you are getting back to 'normal'.

Take good care of yourself. ~Natalie

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Marey,
I have been thinking about you...and am glad to hear that you are getting back to 'normal'.

Take good care of yourself. ~Natalie

Marie said...

Wow, great that you were able to do that run! Keep healthy!