...my shirt says, "I'M A MOM OF A CHILDHOOD LEUKEMIA SURVIVOR." We got a lot of runner comments....especially since the race benefits the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society there are Team and Training folks from all over the U.S. and Canada running.
Here are my splits...mile 3 is where I couldn't tolerate my side ache any longer and with my injured ribs it was too much...I told Daughter #1 to go on ahead...she met me at the split to the Marathon at mile 11.5 and we ran in together.
1. 8:18
2. 9:18
3. 9:52
4. 9:54
5. 9:39
6. 10:03
7. 10:47
8. 9:34
9. 10:10
10. 10:03
11. 10:27
12. 10:27
13. 9:43
It's totally obvious where the 5 BIG hills are and where the downhills are.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RAN LIKE A GIRL*



3 comments:
Congrats! What a great thing to do together! Impressive!
Oh, but you DID it. Awesome. Love that photo of the two of you!!!
The time isn't important. What's important is that you finished!
Post a Comment