20 November 2011

...and the answer is: I am Just Very Good at Eating

My students make a book a week to take home to put in their very own book box. Some of my favorites I copy from a book I purchased from www.littlereaders.com - others I design myself. Each book comes with a pointer...to point at each word as they read...each pointer made specifically for the book.
We just finished a "Fall" book patterned after Brown Bear, Brown Bear. The pointer was a popsicle stick with a fall leaf sticker at the end...perhaps I will take some photos because it's too darn cute....but anyways the funniest comment I got when I passed out the pointers?

"Wow! How'd you get them so clean?" (popsicle sticks)
followed immediately by...
"Where's the words?" (You know, the riddles on the stick...and when you eat the popsicle there's the answer....if you don't find it funny then you haven't had a popsicle lately.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*EAT A POPSICLE*AND YES, I PURCHASE POPSICLE STICKS BRAND NEW*

1 comment:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Cute! I love their perception of things.

Are you on break this week? I am, and it couldn't have come at a better time.