15 November 2011

The Call of the Wild?

Seriously...it's Jack London State Park....
...last Friday, The Captain and I headed out to visit Postcard Cindy in Sonoma...we partied, did downtown Sonoma and hit the cool Jack London State Park....where he is actually buried...and had very cool house mansion (15,000 sq feet!)that he never got to live in...because it burned to the ground a month before he was to move in. The massive ruins are still there. It's an interesting story and the museum has a lot of artifacts and info that I had no idea about.It was a great weekend.

Now back to parent/teacher conferences...

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*CALL OF THE WILD FRIENDS*




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It had been many years since I visited Jack's park, though I live so close. New things learned with two of my favorite people. Highlight of that day was a bon-fire. I just hope the Captain and M had as much fun as I did. Also props to the Captain for all the fixes and extra's he did for me. I can't wait until we get together again. The Captain didn't leave anything undone, so next time he can relax!

Postcard Cindy

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

What a nice visit. I've not been there before but it looks beautiful.

Busy Bee Suz said...

How fun!!!!!! I want to visit your side of the world one day!!!