23 December 2011

I present the 12 Days of Christmas on napkins....

The crappy cell phone photo doesn't do justice to the first 6 days-


And I did not photograph 7-10....11 will be delivered tonight, and 12 on Christmas Eve...

Daughter #1 and I embroidered one napkin for each day...then beginning on the 12 of December we secretly delivered a napkin each night, ringing the doorbell of the recipient and

RUNNINGAWAYTOTHEBUSHESTOWATCH

then driving away laughing when it was safe. At a Christmas Eve party we may fess up...although we have a feeling they know who we are.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY THE COUNTDOWN*

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh, what a flippin' lovely gift!!! You are so talented and SO darn sweet!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your KIND family.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Those napkins are beautiful....

ChiTown Girl said...

How freakin' awesome are you guys?! That's such a wonderful idea.

Merry, merry Christmas, my sweet friend, to you and your family. I wish you all the happiest of New Years, as well.