Our kids go another week...well until next Thursday. The teachers are not fond of that, saying it's hard to keep them interested, but it's great for me to have the extra time to get ready for Christmas!
I am a kindergarten turned first grade teacher now 2nd grade...hence, QRSTUV. I have 3 kids and have been married for 31 years. I have 1 dog I am fostering, 1 cats and 1 rat.
A-captain America B-Crap/BAGS C-CONFESSIONS D-Day After E-Errant F-Finished G-Get 'er Done H-Hop on Pop I-Imperial J-Jumpball K-Koosh the Killer Kitty L-Lizard M-Mom, Me, Marey N-National Parks O-Oviporus & Original P-Please Q-Quick! R-Run S-Signs T- Trip/Tired/Time U-Ursi V-Vanity Plates W X Y Z
2 comments:
Our kids go another week...well until next Thursday. The teachers are not fond of that, saying it's hard to keep them interested, but it's great for me to have the extra time to get ready for Christmas!
Yippeeeee!!!
Post a Comment