09 January 2012

Meet Ratman and Robin


Because kindergarten is just not the same without a class pet.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH
HARDER*LOVE A RAT*

6 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm sorry....I just can't get into rodents. Ick!!

We always just had fish. I don't have to touch them, they're pretty self-sufficient, they only require a sprinkle of food each day, and so on. If I could, I would have a class dog, though. How fun would THAT be?!

M said...

My dog came to school with me for years...he slept under the table and if anyone were sad they would go pet him for a while and it would all be better :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with ChiTown Girl..can't get into rodents either..

I enjoyed having the catepillar/butterflies in the class though. When it was time to let them go, my little babies and I all cried in the garden..

Busy Bee Suz said...

I bet the kids LOVE them!!! Great names!

Stephanie said...

Oh my girls had a rodent in their JK and Sk classes. They loved it, and then I didn't have to have one at home:)

Anonymous said...

Ratman and Robin! SO cute.