17 February 2012

Rainbow Connection

One reason I love my new school is because I really love the view...it is so peaceful when I walk or ride to work each morning. But Monday was wild....it rained like crazy and when the Captain picked me up from swimming I had to stop by work and pick up some stuff...and this beautiful rainbow was in the sky...both ends were visible...it was incredible...everyone was out taking pictures of it and standing on the sidewalks just looking up in awe. My crappy photo doesn't do it justice but....ohhhhhh....it was awesome.


Sometimes I just stop on the trail and enjoy the quiet....

...and fill my soul before getting busy with work...then I look out in what seems just like seconds later and the sky is transformed to regular blue sky and I think of what all those who sleep in just missed.

*TGIF MY FRIENDS*IT'S A WEEK OFF FOR ME AND MY TEACHER CROWNIES*LIVESTRONG
*LOVESTRONGER *LAUGH HARDER*
 MEET UP WITH THE SISTER AND COUSINS*

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Both of those were just beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is just gorgeous.....you are lucky to see it so often.
I am always amazed at how quickly the sky can go from outstanding; amazing to regular (beautiful too) blue!