Rambling random acts of kindness,Pay it Forward, cancer, kindergarten and family...everything is true....except for the stufff I made up.
07 February 2012
The Sneaky....
mouse deterred the traps and stole the seed right out from under...without tripping the trap.....even though I wedged the seed in tightly. So tonight I glued the seed into the trap. Let's see who's smarter...teacher or mouse.
Ohhhh nooooo! I thought this was going to be a post about sneak childrend...they drive me nuts! I'd much rather have them just be naughty out in the open than hide the naughty only to be found out later! I don't like rodents...sorry you're dealing with it! Maybe if you tell him just to go outside and save himself, that'll be easier. :)
Many years ago, my aunt found mouse droppings underneath her kitchen sink in the cabinet. She laced it all with traps as well. However, for some reason, this particular mouse avoided the trap but managed to unscrew the cap of the bottle of vegetable oil and fell in. But the mouse was not so smart- mouse did not know how to climb out of the bottle and eventually drowned.
and my aunt keeps a very clean house..it was 1 of those weird fluke things where there was a hole or loop that led the rodent from the outside into the inside.
I am a kindergarten turned first grade teacher now 2nd grade...hence, QRSTUV. I have 3 kids and have been married for 31 years. I have 1 dog I am fostering, 1 cats and 1 rat.
A-captain America B-Crap/BAGS C-CONFESSIONS D-Day After E-Errant F-Finished G-Get 'er Done H-Hop on Pop I-Imperial J-Jumpball K-Koosh the Killer Kitty L-Lizard M-Mom, Me, Marey N-National Parks O-Oviporus & Original P-Please Q-Quick! R-Run S-Signs T- Trip/Tired/Time U-Ursi V-Vanity Plates W X Y Z
3 comments:
Ohhhh nooooo! I thought this was going to be a post about sneak childrend...they drive me nuts! I'd much rather have them just be naughty out in the open than hide the naughty only to be found out later! I don't like rodents...sorry you're dealing with it! Maybe if you tell him just to go outside and save himself, that'll be easier. :)
Many years ago, my aunt found mouse droppings underneath her kitchen sink in the cabinet. She laced it all with traps as well. However, for some reason, this particular mouse avoided the trap but managed to unscrew the cap of the bottle of vegetable oil and fell in. But the mouse was not so smart- mouse did not know how to climb out of the bottle and eventually drowned.
and my aunt keeps a very clean house..it was 1 of those weird fluke things where there was a hole or loop that led the rodent from the outside into the inside.
Post a Comment