29 February 2012

What's in your fridge?

The Sketchbook Project, that Pumpkin Delight turned me onto last year, is offering a free project called, "What's in your refrigerator?" So I quickly took a few fun photos but will take a planned one to send by April 1. So if you are artsy or photographer at heart you might want to send a picture in.

Just go here:

http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/thingsfound?utm_source=Art+House+Master+List&utm_campaign=bdb85cfacf-10x10_things_found_FRIDGE_2_27_2012&utm_medium=email





...and if you were hoping for some dessert, well...I ate it all.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*FRIDGE ME*

1 comment:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Ha! I just saw that project a few minutes ago. I think it would be fun, but i may need to clean things out a bit first, which I don't think is allowed! :) They are doing a free 4x6 art exchange that I just signed up for. Fun stuff! Just a few more weeks til spring break, eh? Can't wait!