Rambling random acts of kindness,Pay it Forward, cancer, kindergarten and family...everything is true....except for the stufff I made up.
08 March 2012
Footloose!
So tonight I went to the opening of Footloose at the local high school. 3 of my former kindergarten students were in the musical...and there were many more in the audience...it was well down and so fun to see my kids...er, teens performing. What fun to be their first teacher :)
I am a kindergarten turned first grade teacher now 2nd grade...hence, QRSTUV. I have 3 kids and have been married for 31 years. I have 1 dog I am fostering, 1 cats and 1 rat.
A-captain America B-Crap/BAGS C-CONFESSIONS D-Day After E-Errant F-Finished G-Get 'er Done H-Hop on Pop I-Imperial J-Jumpball K-Koosh the Killer Kitty L-Lizard M-Mom, Me, Marey N-National Parks O-Oviporus & Original P-Please Q-Quick! R-Run S-Signs T- Trip/Tired/Time U-Ursi V-Vanity Plates W X Y Z
1 comment:
They always remember their first teacher!!!
I love footloose...I hope the play was good!
Post a Comment