I thought this was a gimmic. Almost a year ago we were shopping to replace our mattress that was loooooong overdue for replacement. I was waking up feeling like a sway back mule ridden by an overweight miner all day. Our mattress was bowed and I sleep on my stomach...and I ached in the morning...and I tried to get comfy all night. A few of the stores we checked out had a Sleep Number Bed...we took a look and I thought it was a gimmic. I tried a few out and they felt good...but what if we spent all that money and I hated it?
We shopped some more and at the last stop we narrowed it down to the Sleep Number and another mattress. IF we did not like the Sleep Number, we could exchange it before 90 days were up and get all but $200 back...and the next mattress we liked was exactly $200 less than the Sleep Number. Sooooooooooooooo, we took a chance. The first morning I woke up feeling like I was just a sway back mule...(as in, not ridden all day by the overweight miner.) The next night I pumped up to 90 on my side and since then I wake up feeling like me...like I have slept well all night and my back feels great. Captain America on the other hand played all the numbers...beginning at 40 and finally deciding on 65 or 70. I really can't see how people can sleep on 25...maybe if you were reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealllly overweight or something.
Now all my kids want Sleep Numbers...and they wait for us to leave town so they can sleep in our room :)
*LIVESTRONG*LAUGH HARDER*LOVE STRONGER*SLEEP WELL*
original post from 6/20/07 7:43 a.m.



3 comments:
I've thought of getting a sleep number bed, but I've never known anyone who had one - now I'll reconsider. I have a pillow-topped mattress which I like, but it's sinking on each side.
Thanks Marey!!
Cindy
Virginia
Thanks for the review! My brother has been telling me how great the sleep number mattress is, ever since he used one at some hotel. It's good to have a second opinion. ;-)
Thanks for re-posting! I had ruled out the air beds, but will go back and learn more!
Post a Comment