01 October 2010

VOTE!!

*** AS OF TODAY CAMP OKIZU IS IN 30TH PLACE!! Keep VOTING DAILY!!***

I haven't blogged much since my "incident," and I don't get a lot of traffic, but if my 6 visitors per day will get out your cell phone and send text to vote for our beloved Camp Okizu I will be forever grateful.....

send the text message 103211

to the number 73774

you can do this every day in October....


OR
you can vote on line by

1. Vote via the Pepsi Refresh Project website.
-Visit www.okizu.org/pepsi and on the right side of the screen, click "Vote for this Idea";
-Under "Sign in directly with Pepsi", enter your email address;
-If you DO NOT have an account with the Pepsi Refresh Project, click the button next to "No, I'm new here". If you DO have an account with the Pepsi Refresh Project, click the button next to "Yes, my password is" and enter your password;
-Fill in the two words and click "Sign In";
-If you DO NOT have an account with the Pepsi Refresh Project, you will be prompted to sign up. Enter your contact information and the text from the image and click "Done";
-Once you have created an account, visit www.okizu.org/pepsi and click "Vote for this Idea".


If you get that far, there's a video of the cutest kindergartner ever...she is a leukemia patient who happens to be the friend of a teacher I work with...and you all know Daughter #1 is a leukemia survivor!

VOTE!!
*LIVESTRONG*

4 comments:

Jen said...

Done!
She is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! and in my prayers tonight.

Linda said...

Wow, Juliette is not only cute but very articulate for her age! I also realized from watching her video I was pronouncing Camp Okizu wrong!:)

jsnco said...

Done : ). Incident??? Hope everything is ok!

Anonymous said...

Done! :)