
This was Friday morning before I put Chicken Little into the brooder with his sisters and brother....I say brother because I believe there is one rooster in the bunch. He is larger and in charge. Chicken Little was the last of 4...and I cracked open the other egg and it was not fertile....so out of 4 fertile eggs we got 4 chicks. Right now the chicks are so cute and fluffy. But too soon they grow into big stupid birds. Ducks on the other hand do not peck each other and do not run from me when I corral them in the pen so I can bring them in at the end of the school day. So I have a few more days to enjoy the cute fluffiness of the chicks. Ducks due Wednesday :)
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RUN A 10K ON SUNDAY*



3 comments:
The hatching process is so fun, isn't it? : )
I wanna hug that little chickie. How did you get it so fluffy? Blow dryer?
I have a dishtowel with a little chick on it that looks just like that. *wink*
Congrats on you feathered friends hatching! :)
Post a Comment