So sad... to leave this wonderful institute and try to implement the tons of learning that I have done in a short week without support close by. Sure I have tons of books but it isn't like coaCHing from right beside me.
So sad...to leave this city I never dreamed I would enjoy.
So sad....that I won't see all my new dog friends walking on the street and all the little children on their way to camps and daycare on my early morning trek to campus.
Not so sad....that I will get home to my family.....it's been over 2 weeks that I have been away....and this rock hard twin bed leaves little to be desired....I have slept on more comfortable rocks in the Grand Canyon!
I must say I am a little HOMESICK...
Off to school....
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*GET A NORM STOOL AND A CHEERS*



4 comments:
Awwwww...it is so nice to meet new people and see new sights...but there is no place like home!
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip (despite the little 'hiccups' you've emailed me about). I hope the next big conference you attend is one here in Chicago!!
I'm glad it's hard to leave because that means you had a great time. It always nice to get home after being gone that long.
So glad you had a good time. New York is on my list of places to go. Was there as a young kid and the only memory I have is of the Automat. I'm guessing at the name but it was a huge coin operated cafeteria/buffet. I remember getting a piece of lemon merengue pie for a quarter.
Post a Comment