11 July 2011

SIMPLY ASTOUNDING!

I turned the TV off....I have seen my share of biased refereeing and this topped it...


I love soccer...I love my country....and I love these girls... Athletes who do not get paid the big bucks and play for the love of the sport...well that's heart. And later yesterday, when I heard they had WON in a shoot out I was blown away....I had given up but they did not. Heart....they've got it!

When Daughter #1 was in the hospital one of the nurses learned that this dying girl was a soccer player. A few days later Daughter #1 received a letter from Brandi Chastain wishing her luck on the cancer journey and to "Never give up."


Well that's heart.


*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*PLAY WITH HEART*

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Without heart, well there is nothing. Right???

Unknown said...

All my girls played soccer and I'm a big fan. How exciting for the USA Women.

ChiTown Girl said...

What an amazing nurse! That's just so awesome.