Daughter #1 and I went for a run and then spent the day here:
....we headed home when the janitors had to lock up for the weekend....I have no key or alarm code yet. We made sure we had everything and then Daughter #1 picked up her phone and said, "I guess I didn't get a job...I would have known by now."She had 2 interviews on Tuesday and they both said they would let her know if she was hired by Friday. Shortly after we got home, her phone rang and
SHE GOT THE SCIENCE MIDDLE SCHOOL POSITION SHE WAS HOPING TO GET!
She will be teaching middle school...just like I did when I got my first job.*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*
CELEBRATE A NEW JOB*
4 comments:
Congratulations to your daughter!
Marey,
This is just so very exciting. I am happy to hear about her teaching job. Please share some details!!
And, your room looks like disaster?! LOL ... I guess we have a month, right?!
Take care, ~Natalie
That is awesome news!!!! Congrats!
This is great news, especially now in this economy. Teaching jobs are very hard to get as we all know.
Post a Comment