27 July 2011

MOOOO-ving Day Part II

I am smiling because I just put 1/2 gallon of gas in the 14' U-Haul and am on my way to return it to the rental joint....

... and it only took 2 hours to load, drive up the BIG hill and unload.




Thanks to the Captain, Daughters # 1 & 2, the wonderful janitors at my old school and one wonderful maintenance man we got 98% of my "stuff" mooooo-ved.

I did catch a lot of crap over how much "stuff" I have...which I admit is A LOT...but I never know what level I will be teaching...and if you get rid of something you are sure to need it...and the stuff I have is purchased with my own money...so all teachers save their "stuff" just in case.

My new room seems so much larger than it did when it was totally empty.

...now to unpack....and I am sooooo exhausted after moving boxes and then getting a start on organization. I will definitely sleep well tonight.


*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*I AM PUTTING MY FEET UP*


2 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Congrats! That IS quite an accomplisment. When does your year start?

Busy Bee Suz said...

So much work for YOU...glad you had good helpers. :)