"Would you care to help?"
"No thank you."
"Are you sure? I have already done a lot..."
"I will give you my apple core and two marbles..."
"No thank you."
I don't blame you...*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*SAVE ME YOUR BOXES*I HAVE TO PACK THE ENTIRE ROOM AND MOVE IT UP THE HILL*



4 comments:
Oh my Lord, your classroom is ENORMOUS!! I'm dreading moving my stuff. However, I'm not going to think about it for another 22 days! :P
Oh Marey, I would help you if I could. I think you should wear your cow costume while you pack, it might draw some attention and then you can have helpers. Like flies to honey sort of.
Please put on your costume and enter the contest, and be sure to post the picture on your site.
Oh, why are you moving? It is my nightmare. With all the crud that goes on at my school, I often think that a change would do me good, BUT I have NO desire to move all my stuff. It's all so overwhelming isn't it. Hopefully in the move you whittle away at all the stuff kept over time.
Oh my gosh....that looks like major work!!!!!
Post a Comment