05 August 2011

Another Day Another Classroom

Today I spent helping Daughter #1 move into her new classroom. The back, "permanent" removable wall is huge...and had tons of staples in it...and the new paper had to be put up with a staple gun....and that was pretty much all we accomplished today. Pulling staples with pliars and putting up new paper...Whew!

Then to celebrate we went to the pool and swam a mile.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*DECORATE THE WALLS*

4 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Marey,
Wow, that looks like a big job. I'm sure it felt good to get it done. When does your school start?

Enjoy your weekend. ~Natalie

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Marey,
Wow, that looks like a big job. I'm sure it felt good to get it done. When does your school start?

Enjoy your weekend. ~Natalie

Busy Bee Suz said...

Permanent and removable? Are you trying to hurt my brain???
Have a great weekend!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Oh, how exciting! Is this her first year, or just a new classroom? I remember the excitement that I felt getting ready for a new year when I first started. Now, I'm kind of just sad that summer is over. :) One more week and then it's back to the grindstone.