...which looks finished now....ready for kids' work.
Then I took out my friend the contact paper...and went to work on these gross metal cabinets...I forgot to take a picture until I had finished with one...(guess what they said and you win!)
When I finished they looked so much better! A little WD40 and the doors and handles worked like brand new.

Then the area above the sink which had been covered with butcher paper....it is an area that will get wet so we went with....contact paper! Again I forgot to take a photo before I started...
But when I finished it looked like THIS!
The other two bulletin boards got put up and we salvaged some book shelves...we swept the cobwebs out of the corners and swept up the gazillion staples we pulled from the bulletin boards...and we put the desks in order and emptied a ton of paper in the recycle.
Now all that is left is planning...and I cannot help with that so I will head back to my classroom on Monday and do it all over again...but tomorrow is a day of rest-from school...the Captain and I are riding Tour de Peninsula...a 100K bike ride...that 63 American miles....but 100 kilometers sounds more impressive.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH
HARDER*DECORATE*RIDE*








4 comments:
Choose your own life.
or Live your own life??
You do good work. LOVE all the colors on the back wall.
If only people/parents knew all the work it took to get these classrooms ready...OY.
XOXOXO
Take charge of your own life. Be responsible for your own life. ???
Wow! You guys did A LOT!
Have a great bike ride!
Your daughter's room looks gorgeous! I'm really impressed with your contact paper skills! ;-)
And, just for the record, 63 miles sounds just as impressive as 100 kilometers! Hell, I'm impressed with anyone who can do 100 yards!!
Keep guessing.... _____ your own life....you're close.
Yes, lots of work...the cleaning took the most time...gah~ I don't want to see another disinfectant wipe or dust covered spider webs for a long time!
Post a Comment