It's been 15 years since I had a paper cart...I had to roll posters and put them in a box in a closet...it was so hard to find the ones I needed I usually just skipped using them. My seasonal decorations, tracing patterns and borders were stuffed in places where they did not fit. So I cleaned this cart out, and emptied 4 boxes of stuff into it!- Doesn't take too much to make me happy!
Notice the vacuum in the back? I vacuumed where the dead mouse was and sprayed the area with Lysol...several times. The mouse was behind a cabinet...and he died...then all of it was eaten away by some things...that left their pupas behind after they flew away...along with a very clean mouse skeleton ...that I put in a jar for Daughter #1's science class.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*LOVE A PAPER CART*USE LYSOL*




3 comments:
Ok, I seriously just threw up a little in my mouth! You are one brave mama!
and you know you are a teacher when you pick up dead animals and use them as a science project. :) Ahhh, I once had a paper cart. I love shallow drawers :)
Oh my on the mouse!!! I too love the paper cabinet...anything 'orgainzy' makes me smile. :)
Post a Comment