19 September 2011

4 Days Until Fall....

and summer is finally here!
Monday, 19

95 | 56 °F
Clear
0% Chance of
Precipitation

AND I AM ENJOYING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
There is nothing like getting smacked in the face with heat when you open the door...I rode my 3.7 miles home, almost entirely downhill, grabbed my backpack and headed for the pool. I swam in the sun....it is usually foggy, cold and windy at the pool on top the hill...

after swimming I usually jump out and sit in the instructional pool where the temp is around 89 degrees...but today I swam a half mile and got out and enjoyed the sun for a few minutes.

Tomorrow won't be as hot...and I have meetings after school....but there won't be any fog...or wind...I hope. Four more days of good weather please!

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*LET'S HAVE SOME SUMMER PLEASE*

3 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Not me man! I love me the real fall. In fact, my bday falls on the first day of fall which I think is quite fitting since it's my favorite season. Not the 100 degree fall, but the cool and crisp one!
I'm glad you are enjoying, and that pool looks refreshing.

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm with Pumpkin! Just reading about a 95 degree day makes me cranky! It's about 50 here right now, and I could NOT be happier! :)

But, you go on and enjoy that heat. Better you than me, sista, better you than me!

xoxox

Busy Bee Suz said...

The view from your pool area is amazing!!! Enjoy the sun.