Ask Grandma J
We had an awesome time in Old Town Sacramento- Me, Postcard Cindy, Grandma J and Christine. The bloggers meet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rambling random acts of kindness,Pay it Forward, cancer, kindergarten and family...everything is true....except for the stufff I made up.
4 comments:
I am super jealous. She did not even tell me she was going anywhere. pfffft.
I hope your visit was amazing!!!!
Grandma J and Christine were so much fun! Marey and I had such a great time with them. Our short visit came to an end far to soon. Hope someday the four of us can get back together again, we need some more pool time!
Postcard Cindy
Looks like you had a lot of fun!
How are your ribs, by the way?
Marie
We had a blast and squeezed so much fun into one day. Hot tub, swimming, dining, shopping and root beer floats for some of us.
Suz, I wanted to invite you but you were busy. Next time and I hope it 's sooner rather than later.
thanks Marey and ?Cindy for such a good visit.
Post a Comment