and I do love myself a good chili dog....so when we stopped on the way home....a foot long chili dog was on my mind... and when Cindy and I spied a Sonic....even though it was only 10:30 a.m.....we had been up since 6.
...and it was a good breakfast :)
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*
EAT A CHILI DOG*





6 comments:
Oh my gosh..it is almost 11pm and it looked good to me too. I love sonic. We have one, but it is way across town....we usually only visit while traveling too.
xoxo
That did look yummy. I almost couldn't pay attention to it, though, cuz I kept looking at how thin and shapely your thighs are. AND you eat chili dogs?! I hate you.
Well, ok, I love you, but still... ;-)
I agree! A good chili dog is good, even at 10 in the morning. We don't have sonics down here, I think.
We don't have Sonic near us, either and it's such a treat when we find one! The kids still talk about, how when we got our new puppy, almost a year ago, we stopped at Sonic, since there was one near the breeder's place.
Oh, wow...yum!! We love Sonic. :)
I love Sonic chili dogs, but then again I love Wienerschnitzel too. we don't have one within 50 miles in TX.
Post a Comment