only comes in to eat breakfast and go back outside. He comes in if it rains or dips below 42 degrees. After breakfast I put the remainder of his food outside in case he needs a snack during the day. I am sure to bring the dish in so the creatures of the night- raccoon, opossum and rats don't feast on it. Since there are no rose buds in reach, the deer have resorted to eating cat food off the dish on the porch! Go figure- I guess I have pet deer now.
On a more frightful note, Halloween crafts
have taken over my evening and family room. Glitter is over the Captain's freshly cleaned carpet and the floor is covered with a pumpkin craft that my students will finish at our party on Friday.
Life is good.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*SPEND THE NIGHT PREPPING HALLOWEEN*





1 comment:
Glitter in the carpet? *gasp*
Your feral kitty is taken care of so well....kudos to you.
Deer like cat food??? makes sense I suppose. :)
Post a Comment