Daughter #1 and I ran a 10K and then the captain and I cut down the rose...it is well over 7' tall as I am 5'10" and it towers over me.
I saw a few deer across the street tonight and I just snickered at them....they may have gotten my strawberries but they didn't get my smart rose :)
*LIVESTRONG* LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*GROW A SMART ROSE*



4 comments:
Ha! I have some roses that do that too. What is it? Not enough sun?
wow! that is something. i've never seen a rose like that. how do you put something like that in water? do you put it in an umbrella stand? ;-)
The rose outsmarted the deer that kept eating it...and put up a shoot way above the roof line...then the deer ate my strawberry plant :(
So funny!!!! Glad you took one last photo of this. :)
Post a Comment