The good news for November is that my ribs are healing...and I have had 4 sessions of physical therapy for my back...so on Sunday I was able to ride a 3 mile round trip to the library...downhill the way there and up hill all the way home...and I swam 3 days last week and one this week....so I hope to be back to normal soon.
My Jack-in-the-Beanstalk rose is blooming in the kitchen and the little Goblins at work are turning into Pilgrims and Indians. I am enjoying my new school and I am loving my new classroom.
I've reached my bike riding goal of 1,000 miles this year....last year was a rush to the finish, riding the last 50 miles at the very end of December...but I made it...fortunately this year I reached 1,000.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*HAPPY NOVEMBER*



2 comments:
I bet you can get another 1000 ridden by Dec. 31!!! :)
So much good news...even if you didn't get in all your miles this year. Glad you are healing!!!!!
Post a Comment