we shopped, ate and enjoyed a sunny day in San Fran...it was so nice to not be rushed to do anything...just enjoy being together and being in The City all decorated for Christmas.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*2 DAYS TILL XMAS*
Rambling random acts of kindness,Pay it Forward, cancer, kindergarten and family...everything is true....except for the stufff I made up.
4 comments:
So nice..I have always wanted to visit San Francisco. One of my friend's from college lived out there for a few years but she is back on the east coast.
Oh, I created Sweet Girl's Reflections, which is a sister blog to Tales from a Sweet Girl. I publish my 'life is like a comedy' and 'my self-reflections' on that blog.
http://sweetgirltracie.blogspot.com
Beautiful view!!! Here's wishing you all a wonderful holiday.
xoxox
Oh, looks like a lovely day. I love SF! Fun city!
What a gift to enjoy each other day with no craziness to worry about!!!!
Great photos!
Post a Comment