Rambling random acts of kindness,Pay it Forward, cancer, kindergarten and family...everything is true....except for the stufff I made up.
25 December 2011
December 25
I have everything I ever wanted on Christmas...after talking to Daughter #2 in Kiwi-land...she is on the north island and the earthquakes last week were again near Christchurch on the south island. She spent Christmas yesterday on the beach with friends where she opened her presents. We are spending Christmas today with a good friend and our family, feasting all day.
I am a kindergarten turned first grade teacher now 2nd grade...hence, QRSTUV. I have 3 kids and have been married for 31 years. I have 1 dog I am fostering, 1 cats and 1 rat.
A-captain America B-Crap/BAGS C-CONFESSIONS D-Day After E-Errant F-Finished G-Get 'er Done H-Hop on Pop I-Imperial J-Jumpball K-Koosh the Killer Kitty L-Lizard M-Mom, Me, Marey N-National Parks O-Oviporus & Original P-Please Q-Quick! R-Run S-Signs T- Trip/Tired/Time U-Ursi V-Vanity Plates W X Y Z
3 comments:
Merry Christmas, my friend!!
I am glad you are enjoying your Christmas...Be merry for the whole week!
I'm glad your day was lovely!!!!
Post a Comment